FEATURES AND BENEFITS
1. NPV Unidirectional valve design provides for full guiding of gate throughout the cycle which prevents any gate distortion even in the event of a back
2. Full guiding of the gate within the valve casting eliminates excessive gate movement, extending the cycle life of the packing gland
3. Unidirectional valve with metal to metal seats meets Class 3 shutoff in liquid service in preferred direction
4. Unidirectional valve with elastomer seats meets bubble-tight shutoff requirements in liquid service in preferred direction
5. All NPV valves are provided standard with stainless steel lockout, both manual and cylinder operated
6. NPV Cylinders can be mounted at time of manufacture, or by design easily retrofitted in the field
7. Valve is manufactured of Stainless Steel components that prevent damage from corrosion, both internal and external
8. Unidirectional valves available from 2″- 48″ diameter, both metal and elastomer seated.
NOTE: All Unidirectional valves must have pressure behind the gate upon closing for proper sealing.
Low Density Stock, Moderate Slurries, Water Applications with Elastomer Seal
Animal Food Processing, Mining, Power, Pulp & Paper, Water & Waste Water